[Javascript] XML elements display thru DOM in PHP

Nas Rad srcbie at msn.com
Wed Dec 17 09:42:00 CST 2003

Hi,

Strange reaction from my Javascript code in PHP !!!

My index.php with javascript+PHP is in...
http://localhost/www/xml/index.php

I store data in XML file and browse to the data thru Javascript and DOM in
my PHP file. I tried to display no of XML elements in array variable eg:
alert(arraylist), ..

From
"http://localhost/www/xml/index.php"
it gives correct answer but from location

"http://localhost/www/xml/cargo/index.php"
it shows 0 count(incorrect ans). the file is same and the location of the
XML file is also correct. I wonder what could be the problem..??? Did anyof
you have come across such problem...

well for testing purpose i tried running my file from the location
"http://localhost/www/xml/cargo/index.php"
and found that the program execution goes into Javascript function without
any prob and display a testing alert(eg : alert("AM IN") and it gets the XML
file too.

Any tips to come over this probs..