[Javascript] Re: [Javascript] Javascript How can I include form values in a javascript window.o pen?

Luis Sánchez a19992517 at pucp.edu.pe
Tue Jan 7 16:14:23 CST 2003

Hi Mike, you have a form

<form name=\'myForm\' ..... >

with its elements

<input type=\'text\' name=\'myInput1\'>
<input type=\'text\' name=\'myInput2\'>

if you open a new window named \'myWin\'

myWin = window.open(URL, \"\", options)

you can use the values of the form, for example to change the title of the new
window:

myWin.document.title = document.myForm.myInput1.value;

or, you can use the form values FROM the new window:

window.title = window.opener.document.myForm.myInput1.value;

Cheers,

LUIS SANCHEZ