[Javascript] Please confirm your request to join JS-Jive

Ben Joyce ben at babelfish.co.uk
Thu Jan 16 10:55:46 CST 2003

lol :)

noooooooooooo!

aTech%2Eedu

  (If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your
   Web browser's address bar.)

-OR-

   in your email program

If you did not request, or do not want, a membership in the JS-Jive
group, please accept our apologies and ignore this message.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/