[Javascript] Please confirm your request to join JS-Jive

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Thu Jan 16 13:42:34 CST 2003

At 04:40 PM 1/16/2003 +0000, you wrote:

>Hello javascript at LaTech.edu,
>
>We have received your request to join the JS-Jive
>group hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use community service.

Whoever thought to sign the list up to this, please refrain from trying to
sign up the list in general. Of course, this may be a spam as well,
trolling for memberships.

And yahoo groups _STILL_ not helping me to resolve issues with this list
being mirrored with eGroups, I am not a fan of yahoo groups at all, if they
are now trolling for increased memberships via this method, I'm even less
of a fan.

TTFN,
David

Director of Integrated Technology