ADMIN Re: [Javascript] Welcome to JS-Jive

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Fri Jan 17 08:15:02 CST 2003

At 11:23 PM 1/16/2003 +0000, you wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Welcome to the JS-Jive group at Yahoo!Groups. You will find this to be one
>of the best JavaScript peer resources available. Unlike most mailing
>lists, we are ADVERTISEMENT FREE, so you don't have to sift through ads to
>find the information you need. Please take a moment to review this message.

I don't mind a "ad" for the another JavaScript list, I realize this list
may not be for everyone, or that another list can even compliment with this
one. But a list subscribing as a member another list? Without permission?
I'm not happy with that.

I've put the addresses for the JS-Jive list in the "kill file", that should
block further posts from that list to this list.

TTFN,
David

Director of Integrated Technology
CATALyST