[Javascript] Keeping a window on top (Mac IE 5.1)

Justin R. Shewell jshewell at email.byu.edu
Fri Jan 17 13:29:59 CST 2003

I am doing a test for my ESL class. The school uses Macintosh computers
with the latest browser being IE 5.1. They also have Netscape 4.7. I am
trying to make it so when a students clicks on the link for the test,
the test opens in a new window full screen and keeps the window on top
of all other windows and programs. Is that possible using Javascript?

Currently, I am using a onBlur="this.focus()" command in the BODY tag.

Justin Shewell
jshewell at email.byu.edu