[Javascript] Re: Movies - WARNING

Jefferis Peterson jefferis at petersonsales.net
Wed Jan 22 06:58:59 CST 2003

Wouldn't you hate to be the owner of boss.com????

I wonder what happened to make this virus writer use the same company web
site as the exclusive email address for the virus? I went to the site when I
first started getting the emails [I'm on a Mac thankfully], thinking the guy
was spamming me. The site appears to be dead or inactive.

Jeff

So William T. Simmons spake on 1/22/03 2:50 AM:

> Here's a URL for info on the Symantec AV Center regarding the big boss
> problem:
> http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.sobig.a@mm.html
>
> Tommy Simmons
> Employment Law Advisory Network
> www.employmentlawadvisors.com

Jefferis Peterson, Pres.
Web Design and Marketing
http://www.PetersonSales.com
Tel . 724-458-7169
ICQ 19112253

"One man gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he
should give, and only suffers lack." -  Proverbs 11:24