[Javascript] change resolution

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Thu Jan 23 14:27:39 CST 2003

Andrzej,

	I really don't think you want to mess with your users' screen resolution.
Even if you could -- which I don't think you can -- people are not going to
appreciate it if you change their desktop settings.  It would be better, if
you really need to keep the window at 1024x768, to just open a new window
with those dimensions.  Bear in mind that some people may have 800x600, in
which case they will not be able to see the full picture.

-Peter