[Javascript] Sending of Javascript via email

charlie_chan charlie_chan at cox-internet.com
Thu Jan 23 15:38:21 CST 2003

Please excuse my ignorance of server-side scripting and scripting in
general!
I was curious as to where the variable formNumber was listed in your script:
$formcontent .= "Form Number: $formNumber\n";  //Should take value of
formNumber variable
Also, should this possibly be written thus:
$formcontent = "'Form Number: '+ $formNumber + \n";  //Should take value of
formNumber variable
or
$formcontent = "Form Number: " + $formNumber + \n;  //Should take value of
formNumber variable.

Your humble servent,
Charlie Chan