[Javascript] question

khalid shadeed shadeekm at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 27 08:35:09 CST 2003

Hi
I have question for you, if you can answer it for me, any help will be
appreciated.

I have function on vbscript calling the database and get date difference
between two dates for any user, creation date for password and expiration
date for password. That function taking parameter the userId, and I have
javascript function suppose to get that value as number and test to see if
the user has to change the password. Prompt the user message telling him/her
that they have to change the password
The Problem I have is, i do not know how I can pass the result from vbscript
function to JavaScript function.
Thanks in advance and i hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

Khalid Shadeed