[Javascript] online tutorials

Mark mark_weinstock at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 12:28:52 CST 2003

Search google for php and Mysql. There are tons of tutorials on
getting these running together. I'm sure there are similar sites for
SQLServer and ASP if that's your preferred combination.

Check out www.devshed.om and www.webmonkey.com also... PLus there are
lots of LAMP (linux, apache, mysql, php) tutorials around the web.

--- Andrzej Wroblewski <alfwro at wp.pl> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am looking for good on-line tutorial concernig databases
> and operating them from web site.
>
> Do you know any ?
>
> Regards
>
> Andrzej Wrobleski