[Javascript] Accented Characters in Alert box

Thierry list.0269 at 8p-design.com
Fri Jan 31 10:46:17 CST 2003

Thanks Peter and Andrew
It's an adaptation of Jacob Hage's Generic Form Validation
----------------------------------
language["header"]    = "Désolé...Veuillez vérifier ce(s)
champ(s):"

[...further...]

if (errors) {
alert(language["header"].concat("\n" + errors));
errors = "";
returnVal = false;
} else {
returnVal = true;
   }

Should Alert : "Désolé... Veuillez vérifier ce(s) champ(s):"
But none of the character formatting above work.

Any clues?
PS: I'm on mac, but I don't see the problem.
Thanks!
--
Thierry

Peter Brunone, 31/01/03 10:04 :