[Javascript] Newbie dipping toes in water

Peter Vogel pvogel at righthemisphere.com.au
Tue Mar 4 17:03:22 CST 2003

Thanks for your reply.

I don't know if I have explained myself clearly.  There is
no code which is mine. There is no host application.

Here's what I'm trying to do.

I have added a context menu item in IE, say "SHOW URL".  The
registry points this to a file, say C:\winnt\showurl.htm

Then, I am browsing any site, I right-click on a link, and
along with the usual "open link", "open in new window",  I
get a choice "SHOW URL". If I click on this it executes my
little script "showurl.htm", which is where I get stuck!

I hope this explains what I need...