[Javascript] Help with forwarding to another page

David T. Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Thu Mar 13 22:56:09 CST 2003

  I'd try using layers to put the dynamic element above/below the static
one (or simply render the top one "hidden" as required).  Assuming the
graphic sends some sort of signal or changes state when it concludes,
you could use a "watch" directive to act as an event trigger and use
another function driven by the event to do a location.href assignment
to the target page where their winnings are announced.  It doesn't
sound that hard. [The transition between layers could be managed easily
by a simple "onClick" event handler attached to the static element].

  If these hints aren't sufficient, drop me a line and I'll whack together
some working code fragments.

  -- Dave Lovering