[Javascript] Help with forwarding to another page

Chris Tifer christ at saeweb.com
Fri Mar 14 08:20:29 CST 2003

Are you getting a JavaScript error in your browser? If so, what does
it say? I just tried a sample very similar to yours with what looked like
the same exact code and it worked for me.

Show us the code that has been spit out by ASP instead of what it looks
like before.  Maybe the sPicture is something weird.

Chris Tifer
http://www.emailajoke.com