[Javascript] code generator doesn't load script

Chris Tifer christ at saeweb.com
Thu Mar 20 08:06:41 CST 2003

I never had any luck getting your version to work Len and it might be
due to what Laurent says, so you might want to try to add an onLoad event
to your BODY tag which should fix that problem, but when I copied
your .js file and put it on a local page, it worked fine for me.

One thing I did to make sure the .js file was loading was add a simple:

alert("Hello")

Try that just to verify your file is loading properly (it looks like it
should be
according to the code you have).

Chris Tifer
http://www.emailajoke.com