[Javascript] Caching the js files

BEKIM BACAJ trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 13:00:05 CST 2003

As far as I remember, it's somehow connected with 1997-98 issue and has to
do something with the *.HTML and *.HTM extension, I think saving your files
with *.HTML will hellp keep the visited page scripts and contents in
internet temp folder longer than one session, if I recall correctly *.HTM
was introduced somewhere at that period for fresh content of the revisited
page and because of the '#' preceeding char in addresses used to prevent the
user to view the updated content etc.