[Javascript] IPAddress

Carl Adler carl at carladler.org
Thu Mar 20 15:18:57 CST 2003

If it is the User IP you can use SSI, Server Side Includes (.shtml) to get
it into JavaScript. Create a hidden form field and for its value use
<!--#echo var="REMOTE_ADDR" -->. The server should insert the IP address in
the field and a JavaScript variable can get it from there. You also can lots
of things this way.
Carl