[Javascript] IPAddress

David T. Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Thu Mar 20 17:24:24 CST 2003

Right.  The IP address that is reported is that of the client, but the
script only works on the server via one of those sexy <!exec> calls.
(I suspect it wouldn't be too hard to subvert the routines to get the
IP of the server as well, but I'm notso curious as to want to invest
the time to figure out how to do it.)

Glad you mentioned it.

-- Dave Lovering