[Javascript] Enumerating Other Window Objects

uplate at attbi.com uplate at attbi.com
Fri Mar 21 14:05:38 CST 2003

I guess my earlier email wasn't very clear. What I was attempting to do was to
enumerate through objects on the child window opened with the window.open
method.
Here is my entire html document:

<head>
<title>Link Test</title>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript">
<!--
var myWin

function openWin()
{
    myWin = window.open("http://www.drudgereport.com","myWin")
}

function printLinks()
{
    var str = "";
    for (i=0;i< myWin.document.links.length;i++)
    {
        str = str +  myWin.document.links[i] + "<BR>";
    }
    document.write(str);
}
//-->
</script>
</head>

<input name="Button2" type="button" onClick="printLinks()" value="Print">
<input type="button" name="Button" value="Open" onClick="openWin()">

Perhaps this isn't possible, I'm pretty new to javascript.