[Javascript] Javascript or ASP.Net - Input Mask for Text Box then Auto Tab

Binkley, Tammi binklt at sosmail.state.mo.us
Mon Mar 24 11:46:04 CST 2003

Using ASP.Net, I'm trying to add an input mask to several Text Boxes which
are date fields.  We want the date to appear "mm/dd/yyyy" in which the user
would only enter the actual numbers and the input mask would insert the "/".
Once this is achieved the function should auto tab to the next field.  I
actually have a function for the auto tab which works perfectly for ASP.Net,
I am however, having a hard time figuring out how to insert the "/" into the
field.  Any suggestions?

Tammi Binkley
Information Technology
Missouri Secretary of State Office