[Javascript] Time & day-based redirects?

Walter Torres walter at torres.ws
Mon Mar 24 12:35:49 CST 2003

Well, the best way to handle this is to have a small web server that takes
over between 2 and 7.

This is the only way to gaurenty the user gets what you want them to get.

After all, client side JS uses the clients machine time, so you can't
control that, it (most likely) will be in a different time zone, and it may
be *wrong*!

You can use ASP/PHP because your server is down from 2 to 7, then ASP/PHP
needs a server to operate.

So, second server givng a single page that tells the user waht you want to
tell them.

Walter