[Javascript] Resizing image on Netscape

Jaime Iniesta jaime at alazan.com
Tue Mar 25 06:44:42 CST 2003

Yet another one today.

I've got a script on one of my sites that I like much. Go to this page:

http://www.thismustbetheplace.net/talking-heads-pictures-wallpapers.asp

Or any other on that pictures section. when you click on a thumbnail, a new
window opens and shows the image. If the window is bigger than your screen
resolution, it will resize automatically to fit on your screen. Also, if you
resize the window, the image inside will be resized, so you can play zooming
it in and out. Quite the way that it works on Internet Explorer 6 when you
open an image, but in this way you could have an HTML page inside, with some
text and not only the image.

This script doesn't work well on Netscape. Does anyone know how to do this
on Netscape?

Jaime