[Javascript] form validation script

Rodney Myers rodney at aflyingstart.net
Fri Mar 28 11:18:37 CST 2003

David,

Personally, while I much admire the layout facilities and CSS editing
provided by MacroMedia I find their javascript often leaves something to
be desired and avoid using it.

I think your plan b of writing your own code sounds wise.

Rodney

David S Levy wrote:

> Hi, I'm having trouble with the following two functions.  They were
> generated by dreamweaver.

<snip>

--
PS. I have just bought a licence for Mike Chen's
BizAutomator. If you have to answer routine

Rodney