[Javascript] form validation script

Roger Roelofs rer at datacompusa.com
Fri Mar 28 11:58:09 CST 2003

I concur.  Upon reading the MM_validateForm function, I see that the
2nd item of each triplet is never referenced, and the function is only
designed to work on text boxes.

> David,
>
> Personally, while I much admire the layout facilities and CSS editing
> provided by MacroMedia I find their javascript often
> leaves something to be desired and avoid using it.
>
> I think your plan b of writing your own code sounds wise.

Roger,

Roger Roelofs                          Phone 616 574-0480 x246
Datacomp Appraisal Services            Fax   616 574-0486
3215 Eaglecrest Drive, NE  Suite 100   email rer at datacompusa.com
Grand Rapids, MI  49525-4593           web   www.datacompusa.com