[Javascript] required entry field

David T. Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Fri Mar 28 18:06:16 CST 2003

How about this:

  <head>
  <title>myFieldChecker</title>

  <script language='JavaScript'>
  <!--
    function isValid() {
      if (document.myForm.NeverBlank.value == '') {
        document.myForm.NeverBlank.focus();
  // -->
  </script>
  </head>

    <form name='myForm' action='javascript:void(null)'>
    </form>

That should at least fail more interestingly.  Obviously, the form action and other impedimenta may be tweaked as desired.

-- Dave Lovering