[Javascript] IGNORE PREV. READ THIS PLS> Any creative way to pull html content same wayjsfiles are pulled

DEV dev at qroute.net
Mon Mar 31 11:08:23 CST 2003

Thanks David,

<YourQuote>
'
'    <iframe name='blah-blah-blah' src='myFile.html' scrolling='no'>, and
make
'    sure that the BODY declaration of myFile.html also has scrolling='no'
in it, your
'    inserted window will not have scrollbars.
'

</YourQuote>

That's true, however, if the myFile.html is lengthy, would not the iframe
innercontents be cut and without having the scrollbars, user must be a geek
to drag that area with mouse to scroll down. As far as I know, there is no
way that the iframe height when set to a some magical value, it will be
allow itself to show the entire content of its src without needing the
scroll bars for its content to be reachable.

I am not an expert on "OBJECTS" however, but ASKAIK those too would require
a height definition to be set at their declaration time.

However, with server include or src='script.js ' approaches will never
require a preset height.

I was hoping that something like below would be available in the HTML specs.