[Javascript] Any creative way to pull html content samewayjsfilesare pulled

BEKIM BACAJ trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 31 20:02:50 CST 2003

Thanks David,
I never heard about anything like DynApi's nor similar untill tonight.
As I browse the internet, I find out that DynApi is nothin but a huge
collection - library, of reusable scripts, and can't do anything
particularly advanced, comparing to other hand witten scripts.

I will submit some scripts of my own, that one can find them less practical
than entertaining, something like making page elements absolutely
positioned, after this becoming able to move them across the page, recording
the move, playing it back or backwards, and what is most important for me,
very short (few lines) and very fast executionable.

At end, why write a script when one is ready to share it.

Looking forward in reading from you.

                                      Regards, Bekim.