[Javascript] pcworld or pcmag - which one do you prefer?

charlie_chan charlie_chan at cox-internet.com
Wed May 14 11:58:28 CDT 2003

PC World for general computer related articles and CPU for hardcore computer
types.  PC Magazine is more than a computer magazine and it does have a lot
of advertising.  I describe MP Mag as to everyday in the nature of its
articles.  Its more like Popular Science with a compute related slant to its
nature and meant for the financially well healed..