[Javascript] increaseing GDI Objects

Dan Costea costea.dan at ssi-schaefer.ro
Wed May 14 23:58:24 CDT 2003

Hi Cutter,
Yes, I use java and jsp, but on the server side. The problem I described is
on the client side. The server side of the application is running on 2
computers (one for the webserver: Tomcat and java, and one for the database
server: Oracle). The problem is on client side (more than 50 computers) that
are accessing the application. Here, on the clients computers is the problem
I described and here is "arriving" just HTML and js code.