[Javascript] Browser difference IE5.5 vs. IE6.0

Michael Dougherty michael_dougherty at pbp.com
Wed May 21 16:13:32 CDT 2003

It's not a server side script - we're using ADO in javascript to have
the intranet application talk to the database directly from the user's
desk.  I know it'd never fly in a real-world internet application, but
it works pretty well in-house  (finding examples of other people using
it is next to non-existant though)