[Javascript] Java quesiton

Wilding, Marcus (M.) mwildin1 at getrag-ford.com
Wed Nov 5 02:05:45 CST 2003

Hi,
	I have managed to use a text box to generate a dynamic web link
using information from this forum and others. The code I have used is shown
below...

<form name="form1" action ="link.asp" >
<input type=text name="url1">

<a
onclick="window.location=('http://har03000/'+document.form1.url1.value)">lin
k</a>

 <hr>

  <form name="form2" action ="link.asp" >
<input type=text name="url2">

<a
onclick="window.location=('http://har03000/'+document.form1.url2.value)">lin
k</a>

</form>

This is for two dynamic boxes and links. The problem is I want to use asp
variables as part of the url in the link. This means that if I read through
a database with asp and generated a table, each row would have the text box
and link at the end of it but each link would contain unique information
from each record.

Something like this..

  <form name=<%=id> action ="link.asp" >
<input type=text name=<%=id>>