[Javascript] Select List box

David Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Wed Nov 5 07:33:39 CST 2003

Actually, no you don't.  Simply set the length of the array to 0, and "voila!" the list goes away.  Some incredibly lame browsers may require more brutal methods (early versions of Opera, some one-off versions of Mozilla, and a few Java-based ones), but the mainliners like this approach just fine.

-- Dave Lovering