[Javascript] annouce: jsValidate release

Walter Torres walter at torres.ws
Sat Nov 8 16:25:28 CST 2003

As promised, I am releasing the alpha version of my Form validation Class,
jsValidate.

I have created a Yahoo group for this Class in order to facilitate
discussion, updates and direction.

If you are interested in this, please drop over, join up, download and play
with it.

Please, tell me how it works for you.

As of right now, I know it works with:

  NT & 2k
    Works:
      IE       5/6
      Opera    7
      Netscape 6/7
      Mozilla  [current build]
      Firebird [current build]

    Don't Know:
      Any other browser you can think of

  Windows 98/Me
    Don't Know:
      Any other browser you can think of

  Mac 8/9
    Don't Know:
      Any other browser you can think of

  Mac X
    Don't Know:
      Any other browser you can think of

  Linux
    Works:
      Konqueror 2.7

    Don't Know:
      Any other browser you can think of

I have no info on the other windows OS version nor the Mac OSes. If you use
these, please give it a try and let the group (that group) know your
results.

Finally, I would like to give my appreciation to all those who offered
advise, suggestions and even a few fixes to get this Class to where it is
now.

Thanks,

Walter