[Javascript] How to dim buttons

Walter Torres walter at torres.ws
Tue Nov 11 15:11:25 CST 2003

Not really.

What I have this the validation URL...

     http://validator.w3.org/

I "know" this because the last page I validated, 2 days ago, did not pass
validation because a few of my Form Element attribute values where single
quoted.

I changed them to double quotes, and it passed. So, I figure I 'know' this
just based upon that.

Sorry, I wish I did have a reference.

Walter