[Javascript] Form action

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Tue Nov 11 15:31:34 CST 2003

My main.asp page instantiates a bunch of objects, then calls an object
method which renders the HTML to support the report - so I'd really have
to go digging to alter the native behavior of the form's action or
onSubmit.

In this shop, it's the path of least resistance to make a solution work.
I only pause to question if there's a better way for the sake of the
future - the "right way" usually has less negative implications for
future change/development