[Javascript] How to dim buttons

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Tue Nov 11 20:21:31 CST 2003

Walter Torres wrote:

> What I have this the validation URL...
>
>      http://validator.w3.org/
>
> I "know" this because the last page I validated, 2 days ago, did not pass
> validation because a few of my Form Element attribute values where single
> quoted.
>
> I changed them to double quotes, and it passed. So, I figure I 'know' this
> just based upon that.

Before I posted, I ran a page through the validator with nothing in
it but single-quoted attributes, and it passed just fine (as XHTML
Strict). So I suspect there was something else going on with your
failing page...

XHTML is XML, and in all the stuff I've read about XML, I've never
seen anything to suggest that double and single quotes are treated
differently.

But if anyone knows otherwise, please speak up :-)

Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.