[Javascript] aspx

Guy Platt guy at webbnet.com
Fri Nov 14 15:58:04 CST 2003

Thanks for all your suggestions. I'll work through this an post what I
find out.

>Unless there is a terribly compelling reason to use ASP code, I'd stick with
>the JavaScript exclusively.  After all, this IS the JavaScript List!

:)

I agree completely. I'm writing all the client side validations in
Javascript, but the server side stuff is all being written in C#. The
server side programmers want the form fields defined as ASPX so they
have easy access to them.  The end result is a lot of work to do
something which should be pretty straight forward (not just the JS code
but the CSS as well).

regards
 Guy