[Javascript] chopping up a string?

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Mon Nov 17 11:31:19 CST 2003

Walter Torres wrote:

> But, I was just answering his question.
>
> I'm of the mind to answer a question as best I can, I rarely offer "other
> ways of doing it".

Yeah, that's fine, but I think we do a disservice to the poster
if we ignore a potentially flawed assumption that will render the
"solution" moot.

Solving the problem of getting air into the tire doesn't help if
there's still a nail through the casing, eh? :-)

Though in Paul's case, it sounds like his audience's behavior is
fairly predictable, so the assumption was OK. Sorta. Murphy's Law
and all, I'd still check for an odd number of digits...

As always, YMMV!
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.