[Javascript] Getting element coordinates.

David Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Tue Nov 18 12:38:44 CST 2003

Cool!

Has anyone generalized this method to work with physical screen coordinates
(absolute), rather than relative to the topmost parent window?  I can
envision situations where multiple windows might be open, and someone might
want to drag and drop objects between them.  [Particularly common when one
is working off of more than one tool palette].

-- Dave Lovering