[Javascript] Text Editor Needed

David Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Wed Nov 19 10:25:47 CST 2003

I believe I saw a ".sort" function documented in JavaScript.  Unless it has
been deprecated in the latest W3C implementation, I believe the default form
sorted in ASCII-order, ascending.  [I could be wrong -- it has been a while
since I used it].

My recollection is that it was intended to sort an array, so you'll need to
preload an array with the text lines first.  [It is part of the regex
extensions, if I recall].

Anybody have a clearer remembrance of this?

-- Dave Lovering