[Javascript] multi-Select under multi-Select

Guillermo Payet gpayet at oceangroup.com
Wed Nov 19 13:39:48 CST 2003

Hello,

I'm building a form with 2 levels of multiple choice <select> field. There is a "subordinate" <select> whose contents depend on whatever is the "currently selected" option in the top select field.

For an example of what I'm talking about, which works in Mozilla but not in Exploder, check out:

    http://www.technosterone.com/test.jsp

Any ideas?  I'm pretty lost on this one.

   --G

--
Guillermo Payet
L O C A L  H A R V E S T