[Javascript] Text Editor Needed

Tim Makins spindrift at oceanfree.net
Wed Nov 19 15:59:58 CST 2003

Yes, this is an option, but tiresome. I do this to preformat numbers as
well, (4dec points to 2dec points) using the OpenOffice spreadsheet (good,
but takes some learning) but hoped a text editor could sort.
How often do I need to sort ? Not very often at all, but at the moment I am
working on a Geographic display system, and the data isn't always in the
order I need prior to formatting.

By the way, I am most impressed with Textpad, but it is starting to nag
already !

Tim in Ireland.