[Javascript] Doubt in style sheets

David Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Mon Nov 24 13:15:02 CST 2003

I would imagine simply declaring your anchor with a CLASS pointing to your
CSS definition would work in most cases, although I suspect there may be
some browser compatibility issues which would crop up.

For example,

<A HREF="myLink.htm" CLASS="anchorlink">myLink</A>

should work, although I haven't tested it recently or rigorously.

-- Dave Lovering