[Javascript] Heavy usage of ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")hangs IE?

John Warner john at jwarner.com
Fri Nov 28 11:40:25 CST 2003

First what does the code creating the instance of MSXMLobject look like?
What version(s) are you targetting? Have you looked at WinHTTP? Have you
looked at ServerXMLHTTP? Show us a bit of code here, maybe that is the
problem. I make extensive use of this object in several projects and
have never had a problem.

John Warner
mailto:john at jwarner.com