[Javascript] stationary buttons

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Thu Oct 2 08:03:45 CDT 2003

Do you have an example of this?  I'm curious to see how you deal with
search results wider or longer than one page.  I'm currently using a css
formatted span that allows scrolling, but the table headers disappear if
there are many rows - and the rowID's disappear when you scroll right.
Admittedly, I've seen examples to deal with the row headers by trapping
the scroll and updating the headers, but it was beyond my patience to
generalize for an unknown number of columns (the examples assume the
structure, which can't be done with a dynamic query)

It sounds like you are keeping the "KISS" mantra in mind, so if you have
a publicly available example of your page, I'd like to see how you're
dealing with this somewhat complex issue.