[Javascript] Function scope question

Chris Tifer christ at saeweb.com
Thu Oct 2 08:10:47 CDT 2003

The only way variables shouldn't be able to be referenced in another file is if they were declared inside a function. It wouldn't matter if they were declared in another 'script block' assuming we're talking about the same type of 'script block' which is just code defined inside of <script></script>