[Javascript] Print without confirmation

Walter Torres walter at torres.ws
Fri Oct 3 12:32:26 CDT 2003

Yes, I agree.

This is something you *should* be able to do, but I feel in a intranet
setting only.

If the client browsers is on the same internal network as the web server, no
problem, let it work.

If not, then a warning should appear.

But then, again, Microsoft knows better than I do.

Walter

PS: This a was a solution I created for an internal system.