[Javascript] Print without confirmation

TomMallard mallard at serv.net
Sat Oct 4 10:50:11 CDT 2003

If you create an activex control, it can handle the net printer api and
catch the confirmation event, fire a confirmation and can also handle when a
net printer is offline, net errors...

Most dev teams have a component that can do this as a standard machine
install but it's pretty easy coding from scratch.

Then there's window.print(), which has two events, one is onafterprint()
that may work to catch the confirm dialog with some dhtml ??

tom mallard
seattle