[Javascript] Function scope question

BEKIM BACAJ trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 18:07:23 CDT 2003

I thik the cauleage, is says that you can split the script in two files,
(exactly *.js files) than call the from any page you like

first JS file :
container.js
[content]
function AreYouThere(){
alert('\"I\'m here\"')
}

second JS file :
[content]

document.onclick=AreYouThere

Any HTML page

script tags

add  src="theAddress/container.js"

the other script tag src = "theAddress/caller.js"

If you click the page you will recieve the alert box saying "I'm Here"